Sunday, February 19, 2006

Progress Report

Last night I finished the front and back of my sweater. I had done the sleeves last weekend so I sewed the left shoulder seam, knit the neckband, and sewed the neckband and right shoulder seam. Today I'll sew the sleeves to the body and sew the sleeve and body seams. Of course, I haven't been to bed before midnight most days and have eaten leftovers from last weekend's cooking each evening this last week. I did, however, go to work each day and did the usual things with friends. Unfortunately, I don't have a digital camera or a scanner so you don't get to see my lovely sweater unless you visit Ketchikan.

After I finish sewing my new sweater together, I'll resume knitting the sweater I was working on before the Knitting Olympics and see if I can finish that one before the flame goes out next Sunday.

Choc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh,I'm tired just thinking about all you've done!

The "Levels" KathyM and I were talking about were references to The Knitting Guild Of America's Masters Hand knitting program. It's broken into three levels with swatches and projects and written answers required. You can check it out here:

http://www.tkga.com/

This Olympic Challenge has got me very motivated to push myself to finish the first level SOON.

Linda in Anchorage said...

Sounds like you're going to finish your sweater with plenty of time to spare. If you have a friend who has a digital camera, who could take a photo and email it to me, I'd be willing to put it on the blog for you (I'll be doing that for Pam, probably tomorrow). Just let me know.
Linda