Sunday, February 12, 2006

Day Two - Feeling Olympic?


Wow, wasn’t it great to watch Chad Hedrick win the 5000 m skating yesterday? I’ve knit 2 1/2 preemie hats since the Opening Ceremonies. I may have to change my goal to knitting one hat per day, the way that things are going. Of course, as you can see in the photo, I have a lot of time on my hands to knit right now, with my healing (but broken) ankle (note tiny hats near the top-left of the paw-print throw).

So far I’ve knit today’s hat watching the US Women’s Hockey team beat Germany. It's hard to cast on while watching a hockey game! Now I’m going to go resume my station and watch Nordic skiing – the women’s pursuit. How are the rest of you doing? Sweaters and blankets? Cathy G, how’s your flamingo?
Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linda,

I have hardware in my ankle too. I broke it about 2.5 years ago. You have my sympathy. Though it's not a bad condition to be in if all you want to do is knit ;-)

Can't wait to see the rest of your baby hats.