Saturday, February 18, 2006

Progress Report

Hi Olympians,

Despite a couple set backs, including leaving my project at my favorite knitting store for a few hours, I have almost completed the heals on both my socks. I will take a picture soon, as I've finally charge my camera's battery. Also, on a side note, I recently received a gift certificate (it almost burnt a whole in my pocket , the 15 hours it was in my possession) to this store and came home with a bunch of yarn and a few challenging projects for the future. One is a lacy sweater I'ld like to knit for my niece and after reading the pattern, I may be over my head on this one. Hopefully I'll be able to get this done before she's an adult. She's 4 right know. I've also got a few complicated hats that I think will break me in for this sweater. Keep up the good work everyone, Diana

No comments: