Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Spiral Socks - Finished

















Well teammates the Olympics ended and I finished my project (see picture of socks on and in front of the TV). I'm glad I picked a simple pattern. "Sprial Socks" by Kathy Meggit. The socks will be donated to The Knitters of the North's fall charity project. I could work at my own pace as I knew I would get involved in "watching" instead of "knitting and watching". LOL. You guys your projects are soooo much more than mine. I'm a little embarrassed. I've been reading about the new sock yarn (the square knit block from KnitPicks) that you dye yourself. What will they come up with next.

Thank you for sharing and thank you for letting me “Knit” along.

Until next time.
Happy Knitting Zing (Linda W in Anchorage)

1 comment:

Linda in Anchorage said...

Your socks look very nice. I'll have to get going on some, too. Congrats on finishing!