Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The 3rd times the charm!

Hello fellow knitters!!

Linda W. from Anchorage (alias "Zing") here!

I finally made it! On again off again.. I finally got it right! Just in time.

I plan on knitting a pair of "Spiral Rib Tube Socks". This is the KOTN 2008 Fall Charity Challenge. The pattern is by Kathy Meggitt, a member of the group! I'm going to challenge myself even more by knitting the pair on "2 circulars" at once. I will start on Friday night at "The Knitting Grounds" during our weekly (Friday Night Knit )http://fridaynightknit.blogspot.com/ . I'm planning on bringing a T.V. for all of us to watch the opening ceremony. If that doesn't work out I will have my laptop and we can "cyber-watch"! We've been able to log-on through the Kaladi Brother's hotspot! We've been surfing "Ravelry" and drooling over projects.

Let the games begin!!!
Happy Knitting Zing

No comments: