Sunday, August 24, 2008

Silver Medal?


I finished knitting the mittens, actually Friday night! I had hoped to wash and block them this weekend, but didn't quite get that far. Maybe that lands me a silver medal in the mitten medley? We're getting ready to have a new deck built on the house, so had a lot of clean-up to do over the past two days, which took precedence. Oh well, such is life. I can't believe this two weeks went by so fast - probably in part because it's summer, with so many things to do. I hope you all made significant progress on your projects...please post to let us all know how it went.

1 comment:

Cait said...

Wow Mom, those are absolutely beautiful! I wasn't sure I would like them with the cuffs, but I do! I'm sure they will make great overmitts to wear with some glove liners.