Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm home!!

I arrived back in Alaska yesterday afternoon. As nice as the sun was down in California, it is so nice being back in the rain. The only sad thing is that I put my husband on a plane this morning and won't see him until Friday.

I signed up to knit 2 pairs of socks. I figured I could handle that while on "vacation". Oh, boy, was I wrong. I finished one pair, started the second, and proceeded to frog the second pair this morning because it was the wrong yarn for the pattern.

Thank you for letting this interloper from California knit for the team! :)

~barb

1 comment:

Linda in Anchorage said...

Hi Barb,
I'm glad you could knit with us, too, and hope you'll join us again in 2010! If you get your other socks done (in a different pattern?) and want to post a photo, you could do that, as I'll continue to look at the site occasionally for a while (month or so?). It would be great to see them...or maybe send an email if you post a photo to your own blog.