Friday, August 08, 2008

So, have you cast on yet???

I haven't.

I need to kitchner the toe on the sock that's currently on the needle. And print my pattern. And wind my yarn into a ball.

Choc, I tried calling last night but didn't get through. I only tried once, then we got busy and by the time I looked at the clock it was after 10. I still want to come over. I have your phone number, I'll give you a call this evening.

So, what are you guys doing for the Ravelympics? I'm going to cast on for Bellatrix by Monkey Toes first. I bought some STR in the Tlingit colorway and I think it'll be perfect for this.

Have a great Friday!

~barb

3 comments:

Ketchikan Choc said...

barb,

Try calling me at work, 225-2462. Sometimes my home phone is flaky.

Diana said...

I'm waiting until I'm plopped down on the couch watching the games, before I cast-on. Currently, I'm rounding up everything and putting it all in a craft bag of it's own. Might order some chinese food too, but it could turn into a "sticky situation".

Ketchikan Choc said...

barb,

Or try my other line at home after 5:45P.M.: 247-3958. I've tried to call my house several times today and the phone number that I gave you isn't working. Thanks for the tip.

Choc