Monday, January 11, 2010

Choosing a project

Hi Choc!  Thanks for being the first to post, and asking about projects.  It sounds like you have some good ones to choose from. 

Yes, I changed the heading to help get us in the mood for our next Olympic challenge.  The Opening Ceremony is coming right up, at 6 p.m. February 12.  Closing Ceremony is 5:30 p.m. February 28. 

My life has been so busy that I haven't decided what to knit, yet, either.  But I have a whole stash full of project ideas.  Maybe an Argyle sock?  I don't know if I can knit two in 17 days, but even one would be a challenge!

I hope all of you on Team Alaska are thinking about your challenging project, and will post your ideas, soon.  Remember, your pre-Olympics training time can include practice swatches to check your gauge, and make sure you like your yarn and pattern!

No comments: